The San Diego State University Math/Science Teacher Initiative (MSTI) is a collaboration between the College of Education and the College of Sciences to significantly increase single subject credential recommendations in mathematics and science. It includes a comprehensive plan of action that consists of six primary strategies.
- Support for Foundational Mathematics Credential
- Support for Foundational General Science Credential
- Opportunities for Tutoring
- Support for Math for America Fellows
- Support and Information for Math and Science Credential Candidates and Prospective Students
- Financial Resources
If you would like to Receive information from us, please provide us your contact information at https://sdsueducation.qualtrics.com
Congatulations to the 2010 San Diego State University Math for America fellows Garrett Happ, Aurmon Harchegani, Gayle Kovacevic, Brennan Matuza, and Kristen Zanoni!
Last Modified 11/29/12 02:07