Use of Confidential Data
The College of Education Data Warehouse will limit access to confidential data. Confidential data include, but are not limited to: social security numbers, drivers licenses, banking information and personal information such as addresses, emails, ethnicity and gender data.
Some users will be given access to some confidential data. Those users are expected to follow the following guidelines:
- Export and print confidential data only when necessary.
- Keep exports and printed data only as long as necessary. Delete exported data, and shred printed data.
- Store printed confidential data out of plain sight.
- Do not share detailed electronic or printed confidential data. It is acceptable to share summaries.
- Do not share your data warehouse login and password, in any circumstances.
Last Modified 08/23/11 03:55