Child and Family Development Student Organization
2013- 2014 Child and Family Development Student Organization Officers
- President: Sharmeen Maronesy
- Vice President: Marisol Corrado
- Secretary: Grace Shen
- Tresurer: Cyrene Prudente
- Public Relations: Teighlor Brown
- Volunteer Chair: Gelli Dayrit
- Fundraising Chairs: Amanda Weeks and Emily Mazza
- Coesc Representative: Morgan Phillips
SDSU's Child and Family Development Student Organization is comprised of students from different majors who want to help the community and it's children. The organization provides SDSU students the opportunity to work with high risk children and families in diverse settings.
Students provide outreach and support to the community through volunteer activities and fundraisers. SDSU students have the opportunity to socialize in an informal setting with like-minded students and professionals in the field as well as attend educational symposiums and conferences. The CFD Student Organization provides a forum for the exchange of knowledge, opinions, and ideas on topics relevant to child and family studies.
The CFDSO is open to all students from any major at SDSU. We also welcome students from local community colleges who plan on transferring to SDSU!
So what are you waiting for? Come to our next meeting or event and help make a difference in a child's life!
- SCTA/CFDSO Gift Drive (PDF)
- Buddies Burgers Fundraiser
- November 20th 10am-11pm
- Please join CFDSO at Buddies Burgers and a portion of your purchase will benefit children in need!
- November 19th @ 11am in ENS 216 and November 21st @ 12:30pm in ENS 216
Last Modified 11/8/13 02:18